Former stables, comprising 2 rectangular-plan ranges
separated by cobbled courtyard.
Principal Range (now mostly domestic): built 1774. 2
storeys, with central pedimented bay either long wall. Built
of brick with some ashlar dressings, all painted, south
gable harled. Some blocked altered openings; irregular bays;
porch at south end of west wall, windows above raised above
eaves; 4 doors to courtyard, 3 with fanlight retained. Brick
nogging at eaves; mostly small-paned sash windows; blocked
oculus in either pediment (perhaps originally a pend below).
Apex stacks (2 modern), and stack at south on projecting
chimney breast. Slate roof, piended at north.
Secondary range: probably near contemporary with above.
Single storey. Painted rubble (some brick dressings).
Garage, door and 3 12-pane sash windows to courtyard; door
formed from inner light of Venetian window on north wall.
Piended slate roof.
Low quadrant walls enclose courtyard at north and at south,
cut-down square, V-channelled gatepiers at south.