Essentially earlier 19th century, much altered and rebuilt,
part dated 1914, asymmetrical elevations.
Courtyard stable block, built around natural hollow.
Rubble-built (neatly-coursed to west) with ashlar dressings.
West, north and south ranges are single storey with
basements to courtyard, latter entered by segmental-arched
pend at basement level of east range. West and north ranges
now cottages, latter range with segmental-arched cartways to
courtyard and to east end of north wall. Buttressed inner
part of south range is rebuilt, and flanked by outer gables
(that to east with forestair). Slate roofs.