Dated 1778 on bronze pennon. Main (east) range of courtyard
stables, pyramidal-roofed 3-stage square dovecot tower with
long single storey asymmetrical flanking wings. Rubble-built,
ashlar dressings, all whitewashed. Tower has pedestrian pend, round-arched at east with band above at eaves level of
wings, 2 small square openings (? flight holes) and single
window to each face of top stage; octagonal window to east
is similar to loft windows on 4-bay east elevation of south
wing (round-headed door and square-headed windows at
ground). North wing altered, now a cottage. Small axial
stacks; slate roofs, swept-roofed ventilator over tower.
Interior: dovecot intact, with stone and brick nesting boxes,
potence retained. South wing has arched passageway at east
side, arched recesses leading off.