Datestone 1810 (or possibly 1816); some alterations.
Symmetrical and substantial stable block, comprising 3-stage
central tower with 2-storey, 3-bay flanking wings.
Rubble-built with ashlar dressings. East elevation:
segmental-arched pend in shallow-advanced tower below
Venetian window; glazed oculus above (dovecot flight-holes to
tower flanks); wings each with segmental-arched pend in outer
bay (blocked left, with 12-pane sash window), upper windows
casements, with lying-panes; 2 modern vehicle openings
inserted in left wing, with steel lintel. Piended slate
roofs. Pend blocked at west, incorporating 2 armorial stones,
one dated 1725.