Probably circa 1840. Quadrangular walled garden enclosure,
with adjoining buildings at north, latter partly converted and
now include single storey cottages. All built of red rubble
with ashlar dressings. Garden walls also have ashlar coping,
low south wall, with central gate, supports iron fence.
Pyramidal-roofed square shed (?former dovecot) with weathervane
finial incorporated at north west angle of garden rises above.
Lean-to's on outer face of north wall; L-plan cottage at east
end, beside garage/cartshed; Z-plan range at west mostly
cottage, with piended roofs and apex stack with paired flues:
3 west-facing garage/cartshed openings, 2 into small cobbled
court. Windows mostly sashed. All roofed with graded slates.