1749 dated on elaborately carved lintel. Single storey,
originally 2 2-bay cottages with doors paired, doorway with
carved lintel blocked in 20th century and now all one
cottage; whitewashed rubble with painted ashlar margins,
(latter all chamfered, window lintels stop-chamfered, door
lintel chamfering extends beyond inner face of jambs)
panelled modern door; sash windows with 4-pane glazing
pattern. Brick end stacks; roofed with uniform slates.
Carved panel is rectangular, cartouche with emblems,
initials "WP MC".
Glazed porch to rear (S) links house to whitewashed rubble
outbuilding with louvred roof ventilator.